Montag, 21. Dezember 2009

'I Wish It Was Christmas Today'


We had this project – The X-Mas Card 2009 …


I went to work one morning and tried to switch on my PC … but it just made a odd sound and smelled a bit burned. No digital design & one week to get the thing done. So I decided not to fiddle around with a Japanese Illustrator on another machine. Let’s get it on ‘Alles mit den Pfoten!’ finally back to reality. You would not believe how many different designs I created for this x-mas card.



***



***


I had a couple of meetings about the print etc. which was fun cause I understood about 0.01% of the discussion. The manager of the printing company SASATOKU invited me to see his enormous printing plant an hour away from the office.


So I went with my college Ishikawa … Sorry but I was not allowed to take any pix in the production area but I guess you don’t care anyways cause that’s what I had to wear during the visit …


I’ve bee to a couple of printers in Germany and England, but this place was ultra sterilized with an airlock, disinfection hand-shower etc.


let’s keep it clean …


***


Where is the patient ...!?


***

Here are the results.



***





***


Frohe Weihnachten und einen suveraenen Start ins Neue Jahr 2010!!

Ich vermisse euch sehr ...


Merry Christmas to you and a good start into the new challenge 2010!!

I miss you a lot …


XXX

KAi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen