Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009

The licence to be back.

Right it’s a mission from any point of view!

To the Drivers and Vehicles Licencing Authority in Nagoya, yup that’s where I went today!
I didn’t take any pictures, but I will … so don’t ask how it went!

Step one.

I arrived before the counters opened at 8.45 … left my house at 7.20 (no kidding just to get there was a mission)

What a shock around 532 people where already waiting at the counter 1-3 … I knew that I had to check out no. 12 so I had hope!

Foreign Licence Transliteration NO. 12

Wicked all clear!!! Just an American dude sitting in his TOYOTA-Pit-Stop-Fancy-Dress holding a paper shred looking as confused as me.

Ok why does he have already a number and I don’t??!

Step two.

Waiting on the counter to open

Step three.

ohayo gozaimasu’ to the authorised & receiving the number 2

Step four.

Taking a lovely picture of my self not understanding the photo boot voice at all

Step five.

Getting it all sorted …

Filling the papers … almost there!

The guy is checking my old translation from last year … saying that I’m not allowed to ride a big motorbike …?? What no way … sure I do!

No back and forth getting the bureaucracy bible out. Sumimasen sumimasen (I’m sorry!) a mistake … yes you can!

Woohhhh all good!

Then the critical look on my passport! But nothing to worry it’s brand new! That’s what I though. But that is the actual problem: Do you have any approval that you stayed at least three month in Germany after you got your license …?

Silence.

Ok bye, see you late ‘matane’ …

Got to go back there.
So there is a chance for you to see soooooon some pictures of the crowd.

2 Kommentare: