Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

2 wheels are enough??!


***


***

I’m not sure …


Because I was waiting with two wheels all prepared for the Nagoya Jungle for about one month until my custom made Panasonic NJS Keirin Track Frame finally arrived.


The mission how I managed to tell the delivery dude where to he had to come and when is another story just that much; I had to call my Japanese friend Yamamoto four times to get it sorted and the delivery man came twice …


Now it’s time to sharpen the DIY instincts & assemble all that metal!

So that’s the cocky before the surgery …

***



***

Give me a minute to get it all sorted.


Bit by bit step by step …

finally after two month and 6 days put all the little bits together and assembled them to one amazing vehicle …


no comment.


***


what's your name ...?

***


finaly back on track ...


3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh My! It's a beauty!! Congrats for the new bebe! Please send me one as well. Now ride careful there! ..and not like in London, heh..
    ::ynZn::

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Uau! Kai is a fish in water!!
    I love the gold! Tasteful!
    Alex xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice golden beauty - yeah!!!!

    Is that Zen-garden cycling, hah???

    Hope to make it to ride with you in Nippon like in London or DD!!!

    Rock'n Roll carefully, dude!


    Sv...

    AntwortenLöschen