Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009

A nerd chapter!

Two wheelers, one of my favourite means of transportation.

As I told some of you already the Japanese are crazy about BICYCLES!

It’s a little bit bike*paradise here … even thow cars still have the biggest impact on the modern culture.

I never saw so many different styles of bicycles in the world before.

I stopped talking about bikes and went on the weekend with some of my work mates on a 80k’s bike ride in the country side.

It was awesome … everybody turned up with carbon-fibre-hi-tech bikes and I turned up with a old steel frame, decrepit gearshift and some red downhill pedals …

The country side here is very nice and soooo colour full in autumn!

The route led us through beautiful valleys and incredible mountain scenery. We rode along a dammed lake. Fisherman where fishing, the sun reflected like millions of diamonds on the surface and the lakeshore was edged by the colour full trees.


***



***

We had a little brake at a crazy FRANKFURTER WURST BBQ ***I’ve never seen such big FRANKFURTER in my life, not even in Frankfurt.

The BBQ lady was unbelievable, wearing some swimming goggles and a flu mask not to die immediately!!

But just have a look your self …


***



***

Unreal!!!!!

Then we continued our tour and I’ve to say the Mega-Frankfurter boosted up my ride!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen