Samstag, 5. Dezember 2009

How I found shelter ...

There was this little note on the black board in front of the elevator … saying futon for sale.


I called and the guy on the other side just say yup come around and have a look at it …


8.30 pm 11. floor ringing the doorbell.


I just wanted to see the futon and pick it and leave but then we started to talk talk talk talk talk talk talk ... talk.


It got later and later my dinner was waiting in my new flat, I wanted to say hello to my flat mate cause I had seen him the firs tim just for 5 min.


Anyways we talked.


Then Rathod asked why I don't stay for dinner they just made some traditional vegetarian Indian food. Sure I want!


It wa lovely, the first thin his wife asked me was if its ok for me to ear with my hands ...

So we had an amazing dinner.


Then he asked me if iI started to learn Japanese ...

Yo a little bit ...

Then he went to the other room get a Japanese language book


... so now I learn!


That was a good start in my new home.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen