Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010

- it was different this time -

I have to say it was a very special & different Christmas and almost not existing. I stayed in Japan and worked until the holidays started on the 26.12 so actually until the usual Christmas is over. But some things never change. Dani set me on the mission to get me a tree for the silent time. So I went out on a hunt to get me a Christmas tree … I couldn’t believe my self, but here he is the little fellow.


***
***



He did an amazing job.

I spend the evening of Boxing Day with a friend of mine; cooking a traditional German meal and unwrapped the far travelled presents. The scent of Glühwein hovered in the air and the little bonsai tree sparkled with his on and only Christmas bauble. So the x-mas atmosphere wasn’t lost at all …

***

***

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen